- Please read the surgical procedure information sheet prior to your pet’s anesthetic procedure.
- Please let us know if your pet is not feeling well.
- Check-in time is 7:00am – 7:30am on the morning of the procedure (please notify is if this will not work for your schedule).
- Give extra time for your pet to eliminate the morning of the procedure.
- Allow 20 – 30 minutes for check-in. Your pet will be checked-in and a pre-operative exam will be performed. Please wait for any exam findings to be reviewed with you, we will answer any questions, and have you sign the appropriate paperwork prior to leaving the hospital.
- For cats and dogs, please remove all food after 7:00pm the night before your pet’s procedure. It is okay for them to drink water right up until the time of the procedure.
- Occasionally we may have questions or concerns while your pet is under anesthesia. Please plan to have a phone number which we can contact you or an authorized agent at any time prior to 2:00pm on the day of the procedure.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at 916-961-1567 if you have any questions regarding your pet’s upcoming procedure.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Doctors and staff at Mercy Pet Hospital, Inc.